Hey there! A while back, I said I’d let you know when I have my wedding blog up and running, and now that I do, I figured I should probably share the link: Twyf Becomes Wife. (How perfect is that, right?) I’ve been a little slow in updating it (sorry, couldn’t resist), but check it out, please. Let me know what topics you’d like to see!
Now, I know you all have probably had your fill of chocolate between Christmas and Valentine’s Day, but this is the easiest. dessert. ever. It really is. I made it a few weekends ago for our weekend potluck at work and my co-workers raved over it. Even with non-fat and low-fat ingredients, it still tastes incredibly rich.
– 2 cups plain yogurt (can be non or low-fat)
– 2 cups thawed whipped cream (can be non or low-fat)
– 1 18oz. box brownie mix
– handful of chocolate chips (optional)
1. Mix 2 cups of yogurt with 2 cups of whipped cream in a large bowl.
2. Blend 18oz. of chocolate brownie mix into the yogurt and whipped cream. This was easier when I did it gradually, not all at once. Using a hand mixer also helps.
I put all of it in a large container and sprinkled a handful of chocolate chips on top. You can try it on top of graham crackers, but I also like it as a really decadent chocolate yogurt/pudding type dessert. Hope you enjoy it!