I’ve been a very bad blogger lately and have neglected writing posts. But, I’m back!
Below is a super-easy and extremely good recipe for an oyster cracker snack that is perfect for just keeping around the house or for parties and/or other events. It’s been popular all over the web for awhile and it used to frequently be on the back of oyster cracker packages — but even something that’s been done deserves repeating, especially when it’s so good!
Amazing Ranch and Dill Oyster Crackers
- 1 box/package of plain oyster crackers
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 package Ranch dressing mix (for example: Hidden Valley)
- 1 teaspoon Dill Weed
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 large bowl
- Liquid measuring cup
- Measuring spoons
- Baking pan
- Small whisk
1. Pour the package of oyster crackers in the large bowl.
2. In a liquid measuring cup, pour one cup of vegetable oil. To the oil, add the Ranch Dressing mix, garlic, and dill. Whisk thoroughly.
3. Pour the oil mixture over the oyster crackers, mixing the crackers with a large spoon to make sure all the crackers are evenly coated.
4. Place the coated oyster crackers on a baking sheet and bake them for approximately 10 minutes at 280 degrees Fahrenheit.
5. Remove the oyster crackers from the oven, let cool, serve or store, and enjoy!
Let me know what you think! This is definitely one of my favorites.
Also, if you don’t like oyster crackers, substitute them for pretzels!